UniHeat Pack - 72 Hours - Shipping Add-On
UniHeat is the industry standard for shipping live plants. They are recommended when outdoor temperatures consistently drop below 40 degrees.
How to Use Our Heat-Packs
1. Choose your size based on delivery location.
- Midwest States - 72 Hour to 96 Hour
- East Coast - 72 Hour to 96 Hour
- Central US - 96 Hour to 120 Hour
- West Coast - 72 Hour to 120 Hour
- Alaska - 120 Hour
**These are only recommendations. If you’d like to be the safest then we recommend choosing the 96 or 120 Hour heat-packs for your order.
2. Choose your quantity based on your order size.
- 1 Heat Pack for every four 2” or 3” plants.
- 1 Heat Pack for every three 4” plants.
- 1 Heat Pack for every one 6” plant.
- 2 Heat Packs for every one 8” plant.
3. Turn on tracking notifications via USPS and pay close attention on your delivery day.
- We only ship USPS during the Winter because they utilize air shipping rather than freight, so your package will mainly be exposed to cold temperatures for a very short period of time when traveling from your local post office to your home. It’s important to grab your package as soon as it’s delivered, so it’s exposed as little as possible.